"...don't be stuck in the every day reality, allow yourself to dream, have faith in your wildest dreams." [AaRON]

"Ne restez pas scotchés à la réalité quotidenne. Permettez-vous de rêver. Croyez en vos rêves les plus fous..." [AaRON]

mercredi 6 octobre 2010

FIVE FOR FIGHTING : "IT'S NOT EASY"



BO de la série "Smallville" par Five for Fighting

"I can't stand to fly

I'm not that naive

I'm just out to find

The better part of me

I'm more than a bird: I'm more than a plane

More than some pretty face beside a train

It's not easy to be me

Wish that I could cry

Fall upon my knees

Find a way to lie

About a home I'll never see

It may sound absurd:but don't be naive

Even Heroes have the right to bleed

I may be disturbed:but won't you conceed

Even Heroes have the right to dream

It's not easy to be me

Up, up and away: away from me

It's all right:You can all sleep sound tonight

I'm not crazy: or anything:

I can't stand to fly

I'm not that naive

Men weren't meant to ride

With clouds between their knees

I'm only a man in a silly red sheet

Digging for kryptonite on this one way street

Only a man in a funny red sheet

Looking for special things inside of me

It's not easy to be me."

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Nous vous remercions de vos commentaires mais nous vous indiquons que, sur ce blog les commentaires reçus sont automatiquement modérés et que seront systématiquement supprimés tous propos de caractère injurieux, violent, raciste, à caractère sexuel ou attentatoire aux bonnes moeurs. Merci de votre compréhension.